- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is interview with Marvin G. Marshall, President of the Cullen Center Inc., and F. Max Schuette, retired Chairman of American General Investments, about plans to redevelop in the Fourth Ward. Second segment is interview with property owners in the Fourth Ward, Sam Muscanere, Frances Corso, and Frank Spata, attorney and one of the largest individual landowners in the Fourth Ward. Third segment is interview with Leonard Mohrmann, chemist with the Special Waste Branch of the Texas Department of Health, and Marilyn Byrd, Chief of the Bureau of Occupational Health, Radiation, and Noise Control for Houston's Health and Human Services Dept., about issues regarding the disposal of medical waste in Houston. Fourth segment is interview with author Bob Sanborn, Director of Rice University's Career Services Center, about job searching in Houston. Episode includes commentary from John Davenport on the late John Henry Faulk.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- Marshall, Marvin G.; Schuette, F. Max; Muscanere, Sam; Corso, Frances; Spata, Frank; Mohrmann, Leonard; Byrd, Marilyn; Sanborn, Robert; Davenport, John; Faulk, John Henry; Medical wastes; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11855; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm771392097; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8668xc338