- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Riva Deutser and Jeanne Mandell describe their Riverside home, and the various additions made to it. Deutser talks about having to leave Riverside because the family felt the neighborhood was deteriorating.
- Deutser, Riva; Mandell, Jeanne
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7815pb32n; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35219; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3139x140s