- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Commentary by Joe Leydon discussing the rating system for independent movie makers. First segment discusses the redevelopment of Founders Park with architect and Founders Park Planner, Gary Hack. Second segment discusses a plan to develop an underground toxic waste disposal facility in Liberty County with Keith Price of Hunter Industrial Facilities, Inc. and Professor Jack Matson of University of Houston Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Third segment is a discussion about the lack of minority nominations made by the Houston Police Chief with Oscar Garcia, Director of LULAC District 18, Jim Greenwood, Houston City Council at large Position 3, and President of the NAACP Houston Branch, Al Green.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Ledon, Joe; Hack, Gary; Price, Keith; Matson, Jack V.; Garcia, Oscar; Greenwood, Jim; Green, Al; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11871; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9590dx49s; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do61096833n