- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a political panel discussion with Sonny Messiah, publisher of the Houston Defender, political consultant George Strong, and Houston Community Newspapers columnist Garvin Berry. The second segment is a discussion about the state of Houston's economy with Doug Miller, Managing Editor of the Houston Business Journal, and Gerry Sargent, Vice President of the Houston office of Challenger, Gray, & Christmas, an international outplacement firm. The third segment is a discussion about lupus with Dr. Samuel Pegram who serves on the Board of Advisors for the Lupus Foundation, Tracy Adams, lupus patient, and Christine Smith, lupus patient. The fourth segment is an interview with candidate for City Council At-Large Position Five, Jack Josey Terence, publisher of The Houstonian. Jim Zura of Footnote Productions provides commentary on the demise of the Houston Film Commission.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Messiah, Sonceria; Strong, George; Berry, Garvin; Miller, Doug; Sargent, Gerry; Pegram, P. Samuel; Adams, Tracy; Smith, Christine; Terence, Jack Josey; Zura, Jim; Lupus; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11925; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3105s828j; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8327mr53f