- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Jack McGinty, who used to live where Texas State Highway 288 is now, talks about changes in the neighborhood. McGinty discusses childhood sports rivalries, and playing along the bayou. He discusses going to Trinity Episcopal Church and School, and calls St. James' Episcopal Church the social center of the neighborhood.
- McGinty, John M.
- Urbanization; Trinity Episcopal Church; St. James' Episcopal Church
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do9044br22n; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35166; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm8020fw83x