- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses teen drug use, especially the use of inhalants, with Harvey Weiss, Project Director for the Texas Prevention Partnership, and Dr. Richard Scatterday, inhalant abuse specialist, Acenete Flores, Program Director at Casa Phoenix and Houston Recovery Center, and John Gatlin, Community Relations Director at Odyssey House. Includes report on Houston Recovery Center's program for inhalant abuse. Second segment focuses on challenges facing children. Gras interviews Jim Mickelson, President and CEO of Children at Risk. Includes report on Jim Lardie, Founder of the National Association of Child Advocates.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Weiss, Harvey; Scatterday, Richard; Flores, Acente; Gatlin, John; Mickelson, James S.; Lardie, Jim; Drug abuse; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12008; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9044br23h; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do19117m48s