- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Pat Ryan discusses the Oiler's plans for Houston's second domed stadium with Mike McClure, the Executive V. P. of Administration for the Houston Oilers. The second segments looks at that the Texas Assessment of Academic Skills (TAAS) tests. Ryan interviews Gerald Osborne, Assistant V. P. for Counseling and Testing at the University of Houston, Beth Ann Bryan, a Regional Coordinator for Texas Business and Education Coalition, Monica Sandoval, the Houston School District's Associate Superintendent for Planning and Accountability, and Carl Shaw, Executive Director of Student Assessment at Houston Independent School District (HISD). Includes report from Martha Bain on whether or not there is value in the TAAS test.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Bain, Martha; Ryan, Pat
- television programs
- McClure, Mike; Osborne, Gerald; Bryan, Beth Ann; Sandoval, Monica; Houston Oilers (Football team); Texas Assessment of Academic Skills; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12009; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7235gc973; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7337vp23q