- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses building relationships across racial, cultural, and religious divides with John Arnel, a recent graduate of St. Thomas High School, Linda Bedre, a diversity training specialist from A New Way, Cherry Steinwender from The Center for the Healing of Racism, and Jacob Sussman, a 6th grader at St. Anne's School. Part of a continued series on "The Healing of Racism." Includes segment about Nathan Rutstein and proposed International Institute for the Healing of Racism.
- Davis, Sue; Canter, Richard; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Arnel, John; Bedre, Linda; Steinwender, Cherry; Sussman, Jacob; Rutsein, Nathan; Racism; Cultural pluralism; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12019; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm4641mh894; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do5665hc296