- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In this first segment, Sue Davis discusses the upcoming Republican convention to be held in the Astrodome, with Denis Calabrese of Calabrese and Associates. In the second segment, Pat Ryan discusses the Democratic convention of 1928 with Dr. James Poteet of the University of Houston. Third segment is a discussion about the lack of funding for programs that directly benefit women and girls with Linda May, Executive Director of the Greater Houston Women's Foundation. Fourth segment discusses a potential plan to to receive government help to fund the creation of a class one horse race track in Houston with Gerald Holtzman, of Sam Houston Race Park Limited.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Ryan, Pat
- television programs
- Calabrese, Denis; Poteet, James; May, Linda; Holtzman, Gerald; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11956; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm79526c64w; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do0238w9567