- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Margaret Ford interviews Representative Ron Wilson, Representative James F. Hury, and State Senator Robert "Bob" J. Glasgow about raising taxes, and the possibility of a state income tax, for the following year.
- Ford, Margaret; Emery, P. Michael
- television programs
- Wilson, Ron; Hury, James F.; Glasgow, Robert J.; Income tax; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12037; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm6143b140x; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do71333372t