- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment discusses Ross Perot dropping out of the presidential election, and what it could mean for the other candidates, with Nancy Sims of Quantum Consultants, Denis Calabrese of Calabrese and Associates, and Sonny Messiah, Editor and Publisher of Houston Defender. Second segment is a discussion on homeless veterans with Lynda Green, Chair of the Task Force for Houston Homeless Veterans, Dutch Groh, and Archie Hollis. Third segment is a discussion on a new medication that can alleviate prostate problems with Dr. Glenn R. Cunningham of Baylor College of Medicine. Fourth segment is a discussion on the paralympics with Houston athlete, Eric Owens
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Warnke, Wes; Bisso, Gregg; Fitzgerald, Joy; Johnson, Lenwood; Messiah, Sonceria; Cinelli, Michael A.; Berry, Garvin; Stein, Robert; Johnson, Regina; Dorsey, Kevin; Local budgets; Family violence; Equal pay for equal work; Green, Lynda; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11952; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm0750tq76k; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8805fd65d