- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses using Metropolitan Transit Authority funds for non-transit projects with Billy Burge, METRO board chairman, and Representative Fred Bosse. Includes report on what exactly METRO's mission and responsibilities should be. Second segment focuses on Milam House, which offers long term housing for patients with AIDS. Gras interviews Connie Merhly, executive director of Milam House. Includes report on the design of Milam House and its focus on healing.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Burge, Billy; Bosse, Fred M.; Merhly, Connie; Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11980; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3071nh21b; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do13311p13r