- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Interview with Dr. Kemmerer about how the University of Houston came to be operating in southeast Houston. He describes the university as an asset to Riverside Terrace, which was previously undeveloped.
- Kemmerer, Walter W.
- Urbanization; University of Houston
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do5733rw46t; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35152; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm2081wd934