- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion on school funding and sales tax increases, with Houston State Rep. Roman Martinez, and Houston State Rep. Robert A. Eckels. The second segment is a discussion about state money, and chronically ill and disabled children, with Duane Thomas of the Texas Dept. of Health, and Sally I. Russell, Chief Financial Officer of the Texas Children's Hospital. The third segment is a discussion on city taxes with John Privett of the Tax Research Association. The fourth segment is discussion on pro-life protests in Houston with Don Treshman, National Director of Rescue America. Lee Hogan provides commentary on the Greater Houston Partnership.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Brubaker Calkins, Laurel
- television programs
- Martinez, Roman; Eckels, Robert; Thomas, Duane; Russell, Sally I.; Privett, John; Treshman, Don; Hogan, Lee; Greater Houston Partnership; Pro-life movement; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11860; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9692t6739; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do1672b8922