- Main contributor
- Schwartz, Jon
Interview with Father Jim Tucker, discussing the racial makeup of his congregation at St. James' Episcopal Church., and the problem of being neither a wholly black nor white congregation in the community. The interview ends with Tucker discussing the effect living in the neighborhood has had on his family.
- Tucker, James L.
- Urbanization; St. James' Episcopal Church
- Riverside, Houston; Houston, Texas
- This Is Our Home It Is Not For Sale
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2018).
This interview was used in the creation of Jon Schwartz’s documentary film “This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale.”
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
Houston History Archives
This Is Our Home, It Is Not For Sale Film Collection
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2764gn482; Other: ID 2010-020, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/35147; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm47440t12f