- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion on the environment, with Mary A. Van Kerrebrook of the Houston Sierra Club, Dr. Stephen Klineberg of Rice University, and Dr. Steven B. Sands. The second segment is a conversation on women and politics with Nancy Sims of Quantum Consultants and Brenda Arnett, a Houston businesswoman who raises money for Republican candidates. The third segment looks at how the United Way of Houston has fared in light of the firing of the national United Way's president. J. D. Houston interviews Michael Bisesi and Caroline Vettering of the United Way. The fourth segment is a discussion on skin cancer, with dermatologist Dr. Jimmy D. Schmidt.
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Gras, Patricia; Houston, J. D.
- television programs
- Van Kerrebrook, Mary A.; Klineberg, Stephen L.; Sands, Steven B.; Sims, Nancy; Arnett, Brenda; Bisesi, Michael; Vettering, Caroline; Schmidt, Jimmy D.; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11945; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm31741s45z; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do4880hv44f