- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Episode includes commentary by Michael O'Neill regarding government spending. The first segment discusses the new appointment to Supreme Court with University of Houston Law Professors Laura Oren and David Crump. The second segment discusses the Founders Park Venture and discusses the status of the development with Marvin G. Marshall President and Executive Officer of Cullen Center Inc. The third segment discusses a warning about dumbed-down textbooks with Elizabeth Judge of Broader Perspectives, Inc. The fourth segment is a discussion about the Soviet space program and the creation of a children's space show produced by the United States and Soviet Union with Soviet Space Commentator Peter Orliv and Rudy Buttigno, Producer of The Spacewatch Club.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Houston, J. D.; Bowser, Betty Ann
- television programs
- O'Neill, Michael; Oren, Laura; Crump, David N.; Marshall, Marvin G.; Judge, Elizabeth; Orliv, Peter; Buttigno, Rudy; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11868; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm0511xd20f; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do53246r49c