- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion on telemarketing fraud in Houston with Dan Parsons, the V. P. of Operations at the Better Business Bureau of Houston, James Steel of MasterCard International and Richard Tomlinson, Assistant Texas Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division. The second segment is an interview with Sheila Jackson Lee, of the Houston City Council, on the restructuring of city council. The third segment is a panel discussion with Alan Bernstein of the Houston Chronicle, Prof. Richard W. Murray of the University of Houston, and Michael Cinelli of the Houston Post, about redistricting in Houston, the monorail, and term limitations. The fourth segment is a conversation on taxe, and tips on filling out your taxes with Greta Hicks, Certified Public Accountant. Former Metro Board Chairman Bob Lanier provides commentary on transportation in Houston and the monorail system.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Rushlo, Sheila; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Lanier, Bob; Parsons, Dan; Steel, James; Tomlinson, Richard; Jackson Lee, Sheila; Bernstein, Alan; Murray, Richard W.; Cinelli, Michael A.; Hicks, Greta P.; Fraud; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11903; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm3651vf57q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6723hz76j