- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion about cable television in Houston, with Ronald N. McMillan of Warner Cable, and Tom Cantrell of Access Houston. The second segment is a discussion about Kiev University's MBA program, with Dr. Saul Gellerman of the University of Dallas. The third segment is a discussion about Ross Perot, with Dr. Robert Stein of Rice University and Denis Calabrese of Calabrese & Associates. The fourth segment is an interview with Israeli ambassador to the United States, Zalman Shoval.
- Davis, Sue; Hewey, Todd; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- McMillan, Ronald N.; Cantrell, Tom; Gellerman, Saul W.; Perot, H. Ross; Stein, Robert; Calabrese, Denis; Shoval, Zalman; Cable television; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11946; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm399352383; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6279v272t