- Main contributors
- Thomsen, Charles B.; McGinty, John M.
Charles B. Thomsen speaks about his life and his career as an architect at Caudill, Rowlett, Scott and at 3D/International. He and interviewer John M. McGinty also discuss his innovations in construction management, as well as major design projects.
- Thomsen, Charles B.; Goff, Bruce; Hammel, Green, and Abrahamson (Firm); School of Architecture and Planning, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Caudill, William W.; Caudill, Rowlett, Scott (Firm); School of Architecture, Rice University; Jesse H. Jones Hall; Management; Construction industry; Architecture; 3D/International; Neuhaus, J. Victor, III; World Trade Center (New York, New York)
- Saudi Arabia
- Building Houston
- William R. Jenkins Architecture, Design, and Art Library
- ["In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted"]
- Physical Description
William R. Jenkins Architecture, Design & Art Library
- Other Identifiers
- Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do8941zf99m; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm1569z069b