- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In the first segment, Patricia Gras discusses Mayor Bob Lanier's proposal to annex another fifteen square miles for Houston with Councilmember John Goodner, and Representative Peggy Hamric. Segment includes report on how city planning officials intend to provide services for the areas Lanier hopes to annex. Second segment addresses health care in Texas. Gras interviews State Senator Chet Brooks. Segment includes report on some of the findings of Governor Ann Richards' twenty-nine-member task force, which was charged with coming up with a plan to insure Texans.
- Davis, Sue; Torres Burd, Patricia; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Lanier, Bob; Goodner, John; Hamric, Peggy; Richards, Ann; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11960; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm0443nw058; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do2525k9933