- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses the European Community, and its ability to navigate trade issues with regard to U. S. questions about NAFTA, with Gijs de Vries, member of the European Parliament representing the Netherlands. Second segment focuses on violence among young people, and what young people themselves have to say about it. Gras interviews three students from Reagan High School: Anna Gonzales, Juanita Rodriguez, and Anne Cobb. Includes report on students at Reagan High School and a project they've done that addresses violence in their community.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Vries, Gijs de; Gonzales, Anna; Rodriguez, Juanita; Cobb, Anne; Violence; North American Free Trade Agreement; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11998; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm42666500q; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do92150j61f