- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Doris Childress interviews State Senator David Bernsen, Representative Talmadge Heflin, and Representative Richard Noriega about the Children's Insurance Plan, and the pros and cons of insuring Texas' children. Includes segment by Patricia Gras entitled, "You Can Insure Your Kid," that focuses on insurance for low-income families.
- Ester-Childress, Doris; Kennedy, Mark; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Bernsen, David; Heflin, Talmadge; Noriega, Rick; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/12098; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm7337vp21j; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do1979h464s