- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
Patricia Gras discusses capital punishment, as new execution date is set for Gary Graham, with Dr. Stephen Klineberg, Professor of Sociology at Rice University, J. Harvey Hudson, Assistant District Attorney, Linda Kelley, mother of murder victims Mark and Kara Kelley, and Will Outlaw, attorney for Lionell Rodriguez whose conviction was recently overturned.
- Davis, Sue; Knight, Rusty; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Graham, Gary; Klineberg, Stephen L.; Hudson, Harvey; Kelley, Linda; Kelley, Mark; Kelley, Kara; Outlaw, Will; Rodriguez, Lionell; Capital punishment; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11988; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9351hk924; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do84988j92t