- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
First segment is interview with City Councilmember Eleanor Tinsley, Robert Stein, Professor of Political Science at Rice University, and former Harris County Commissioner, Tom Bass, Professor of Political Science at University of St. Thomas, about Tinsley's campaign for Harris County Commissioner in Precinct 4. Second segment is interview with Jerry Eversole, CEO of the Humble Area Chamber of Commerce, Robert Stein, Professor of Political Science at Rice University, and former Harris County Commissioner, Tom Bass, Professor of Political Science at University of St. Thomas, about Eversole's campaign for Harris County Commissioner in Precinct 4. Third segment is interview with incumbent congressional candidate Tom DeLay, Laurel Brubaker Calkins of the Houston Business Journal, and Tom Kennedy of the Houston Post, about DeLay's congressional campaign. Fourth segment is comprised of predictions from guests from earlier segments —Robert Stein, Tom Bass, Laurel Brubaker Calkins, and Tom Kennedy— regarding upcoming elections. Episode includes commentary from John Davenport on Ann Richards and Clayton Williams.
- Ryan, Pat; Weiss, Jeffrey; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Tinsley, Eleanor; Stein, Robert; Bass, Tom; Eversole, Jerry; DeLay, Tom D.; Brubaker Calkins, Laurel; Kennedy, Tom; Davenport, John; Richards, Ann; Williams, Clayton; Community policing; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11882; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm40278t449; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do7542n7682