- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
The first segment is a discussion on the school tax ballot with Jim Robinson, Chief Appraiser of the Harris County Appraisal District, and Andy Dekaney, Chairman of the Harris County Education District. The second segment is an interview with City Councilwoman Sheila Jackson Lee about the restructuring of Houston's city council. The third segment is a discussion on zoning ordinances in Houston with Marvin Katz, Chairman of the City of Houston Zoning and Planning Commission, Pat Brown, Vice Chairman of the City of Houston Planning and Zoning Commission, and Patricia Rincon-Kallman, Assistant Director of the City of Houston Department of Planning and Development. The fourth segment, with Dr. Henry Pownall of the Baylor College of Medicine, is about heart disease warning signs. Garvin Berry comments on the judgment of politicians who created the recent ballot.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Houston, J. D.; Gras, Patricia
- television programs
- Robinson, Jim; Dekaney, Andy; Jackson Lee, Sheila; Katz, Marvin; Brown, Pat; Rincon-Kallman, Patricia; Pownall, Henry J.; Berry, Garvin; City councils; Zoning; Coronary heart disease; Public television
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11916; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm9965v938c; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do6416c405g