- Main contributor
- KUHT-TV (Television station)
In the first segment, Sheila Rushlo and J. D. Houston discuss the Middle East with Mordekhai Artzieli, the Israeli Consul General, Aly El-Meligui of the Cairo publication Rosa El Youssef, and Prof. Jean Luc Krawcyzk of the University of Houston. The second segment is a discussion with State Senator Carl Parker about funding public education. The third segment is a discussion about the Human Genome Project with Dr. Thomas Caskey of the Institute for Molecular Genetics at Baylor College of Medicine, Ellen Wright Clayton of Vanderbilt University, and Prof. Dan Brock of Brown University. William Lawson provides commentary on the war in the Persian Gulf.
- Ryan, Pat; Booth, Ward; Ryan, Pat; Rushlo, Sheila
- television programs
- Artzieli, Mordekhai; El-Meligui, Aly; Krawcyzk, Jean Luc; Parker, Carl; Caskey, C. Thomas; Clayton, Ellen Wright; Brock, Dan; Lawson, William; Public schools; Persian Gulf War; Public television
- Middle East
- KUHT Film and Video
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
- ["In Copyright"]
- Physical Description
This item is from an archival collection and may contain content which is no longer politically or socially appropriate.
Digitization and access for this item is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and Texas State Library and Archives Commission (2017).
- Other Identifiers
- Other: ID 1997-006a, AV Shelving; ArchivesSpace URI: https://findingaids.lib.uh.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/11900; Preservation Location: ark:/84475/pm55977v14d; Digital Object: https://id.lib.uh.edu/ark:/84475/do4607gr801